VI International Conference "Integration processes in scientific, technical and educational space"
On May 21, 2020, MPEI and Kyrgyz State Technical University named after I. Razzakov held a meeting of the section "Actual Problems of Power Engineering" of the 6th International Scientific and Practical Conference "Integration Processes in the Scientific, Technical and Educational Space"
The conference, initiated by the Russian-Kyrgyz Consortium of Technical Universities, has always intended to carry out the work of sections in online format, contributing to the widespread involvement of reports not only by employees, but also by students and postgraduates of partner universities. Therefore, the current epidemiological situation has not affected the work of the conference greatly. As a basis for holding a section meeting, the MPEI ground on the Cisco Webex Meetings platform was selected.
The work of the section was opened by the speeches of Alexander Tarasov, Vice-rector on International Relations of MPEI, and Rai Sultanalieva, Vice-rector for Scientific Work and External Relations of KSTU.
Students and employees of the Institute of Hydropower and Renewable Energy of MPEI headed by Tatyana Shestopalova, its Director, as well as postgraduate students and employees of the Power Engineering Faculty of KSTU headed by Jalalidin Galbaev, its Dean, took active part in the section.
In the section, the following reports were presented:
1. Orlovsky Aleksey - "Improving the energy efficiency of enterprises of the Republic of Moldova through the use of solar energy", MPEI;
2. Asan uulu Askat - "Assessment of the technical condition of electrical equipment by the method of neuro-fuzzy inference and the algorithm of its operation", KSTU named after I. Razzakov;
3. Anna Lysova - "Verification of a mathematical model of dependence of the maximum energy efficiency of the solar module on temperature", MPEI;
4. Julia Chetvertak – “Investigation of the surface effect and proximity effect in massive conductors”, KSTU named after I. Razzakov;
5. Nikolay Mozder - "Using microgeneration to supply power to a local consumer", MPEI;
6. Alisher Narynbaev - "Short-term forecasting of electrical power generation in solar power plants", MPEI;
Reports could be found on the website of the Russian-Kyrgyz Consortium of Technical Universities