Session of unit of VII International Network Scientific and Practical Conference "Integration processes in scientific, technical and educational space"
27 April, 2021, the online session of IV unit of VII International Network Scientific and Practical Conference "Integration processes in scientific, technical and educational space". The Conference is annually organized by Russian Kyrgyz Consortium of Technical Universities that is presided by MPEI Rector Nikolay Rogalev.
The session of IV unit "Actual problems of power engineering" of the conference was conducted by MPEI Vice-Rector on International Relations Alexander Tarasov and KSTU Dean of Power Engineering Faculty Jalalidin Galbaev and organized on the Cisco Webex platform. The moderator of the session was MPEI Head of International Administration Sergey Shirinskii.
The unit consisted of 7 reports from students and members of Kyrgyz State Technical University named after Iskhak Razzakov, and MPEI:
- "Assessment and development prospects of renewable energy sources" - Maksatov Baatai, postgraduate student of the Department of IHRES, MPEI.
- "Classification of biogas plants and analysis of operation of their power electrical equipment" - Sandybaeva Aida, Senior teacher of Department of Electromechanics, KSTU.
- "Power complexes of high reliability of power supply" - Vaskov Alexey, lecturer, Department of IHRES, MPEI.
- "Development of virtual devices in LabVIEW environment for selection of current-carrying elements by heating" - Cholpon Buzurmankulova, Professor of Department of Electric Power Engineering, KSTU.
- "Choosing method for calculating three-machine generators" - Dmitry Kondrashov, Department of EMEEA, MPEI.
- "Synthesis of the system for regulating power consumption of smart grid and FES" - Rakhim Kurbanov, KSTU.
- "Optimization of design of cooler for thyristor assemblies of tablet design" - Kirillov Ilya, postgraduate student, Department of EMEEA, MPEI.
The session was also attended by Head of IHRES Tatyana Shestopalova, Associate professor of Department of Power Engineering of KSTU Mrs. Imanakunova and other employees of KSTU and MPEI.
The copies of the reports are available on the website of RKCTU.
The Conference supposes that the work of 9 units in different fields of science is to be conducted in the spring semester remotely. It allows to attract students and postgraduates from the partner universities of Consortium situated in the Kyrgyz Republic and Russia. The plenary session of the conference is traditionally conducted in September and coincides with the annual general meeting of RKCTU. This year the plenary is planned to be carried out on the base of the Osh Technological University.