CALL FOR PAPERS
3rd International Scientific Symposium “Sense. Enable. SPITSE.” 2016
National Research University "MPEI", Moscow ― Smolensk, Russia
20 June – 01 July 2016
ABOUT THE SYMPOSIUM
- The International Scientific Symposium “Sense. Enable. SPITSE.” is the main annual event of the DAAD-supported Strategic Partnership of Ilmenau University of Technology (Germany), St. Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI” (Russia) and the National Research University “Moscow Power Engineering Institute” (Russia).
- The third Symposium is organized in Moscow and Smolensk.
- The Symposium combines a Scientific Conference (20 – 24 June 2016) and a Summer School for young researchers (27 June – 01 July 2016).
- No registration fee is applied.
The official language of the Symposium is English.
CONFERENCE TOPICS (Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences and Computer Engineering) include but not limited to:
- Novel technologies for RF, microwave, and optical sensors and devices
- Antennas for RF and microwave sensing
- Energy efficient frontends, wireless power transfer
- Smart sensors, sensor signal acquisition, HW/SW co-design
- Biomedical diagnostics
- Wireless devices and strategies for intelligent traffic systems (ITS)
- Nonlinear dynamic system modeling, analog and digital signal processing, dirty RF
- Wireless sensor networks, network security
- Data fusion and data mining
- Embedded software engineering
- Deadline for paper submission – 25 April 2016
- Paper acceptance notification – 15 May 2016
- Deadline for Summer School registration – 15 May 2016
Please, submit your 1 or 2-page abstracts in PDF/DOC/DOCX format by email to email@example.com and assign it to one of the topics listed above.
Further symposium details can be found at mpei.ru/lang/en/Conference2016/spitse_symposium-2016
National Research University "MPEI", Krasnokazarmennaya 14, Moscow, Russia,
The Branch of National Research University "MPEI" in Smolensk.
Call for papers
SPITSE-2016 preliminary program
SPITSE-2016 program (rus)
SPITSE-2016 final program
The Summer School offers excellent opportunities for gaining experience, establishing networks, and making friends among young engineering researchers.
This year Summer School is devoted to process control in technical systems:
2nd information mail
- mathematical and computer models for process control and decision making support;
- intellectual sensors;
- smart grids;
- design and research of the informational model for power station.
Participate in Summer School